Public speaking is a popular fear. This programme shows you how to manage your nerves and use your strengths to engage an audience. Video feedback enables the training to be pitched at each person's skill level. The programme provides you with an easy checklist to help you prepare for presentations.
Effective presentation skills
The ability to communicate to groups is a powerful business skill to have. A compelling presentation can stimulate, motivate and open doors for you – all of which have obvious benefits. Video feedback enables this programme to provide very useful development for experienced presenters as well as novices.
Add power to your professional image
- Confident presenting creates influence
- Find your unique speaking style and learn how to really use it
Strengthen your delivery skills
- How to look confident and professional, even when you don't feel it!
- The six keys to effective delivery of a presentation
- Handling nervousness
- Projecting your voice
- Video feedback and work on strengthening your personal speaking style
Maximise the effectiveness of your preparation
- Learn to analyse your audience - the single most important factor
- Focusing on your purpose
- Keeping the audience engaged
- Managing technical detail and data
- How to handle humour
- Video feedback
Access the power of the visual message
- Keys to the professional use of visuals
- Simple rules for creating good visuals
Handling questions from an audience
- Five steps that will stimulate questions from your audience
- How to think on your feet
- Reducing negativity and resistance in a group
Downloadthe PDF outline of a typical in-house programme in this area.
- Difficult conversations/Conflict resolution
- Presentation Skills
- Customer Service
- Individual communication style: the DiSC Behavioural style inventory
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Relationship management
- Managing pressure
- Leading effective meetings, plus how to participate more effectively
Need More Help?
If you can't find the right solution here, click here to see our solutions menu or email us below and we will contact you. We are happy to talk with you on a no obligation basis. If we can't provide a solution, we usually know who can.
"Participants on our courses have always rated Communicate Consultants very highly for the relevance of the content of their sessions and the professional way in which they carry out their work. Their sessions are lively and effective and a highlight of our programs."